Incubation Programs for Startups
With our 3-month incubation program we help startups with promising business ideas to realize their own business idea.
Where does the term incubator come from? The term incubator originally comes from the field of medicine and means incubator for premature babies. And this is also how our exclusive incubation program sees itself.
During the entire incubation program we support your startup with consulting, technical infrastructure and training. You will receive the necessary support to further develop your business plan and to become fit for your market entry.
In addition, you will have access to industry experts and successful companies, giving you the opportunity to build the right network for your startup.
It’s up to you what you do with your time in our program. The program is flexible and tailored to your individual needs.
Our goal is to allow you to focus your time as much as possible on developing your startup idea, interacting with clients and talking to investors.
We offer you access to the resources you need.
- Access to Co-Working Space: Working alone or in a team with consultation, support and coaching as well as exchange with other founders of a new business
- Exclusive workshops and training sessions on topics relevant to the company, such as marketing, sales, financing, human resources, etc. You have the opportunity to learn from investors, successful founders and established entrepreneurs of the startup scene.
- Pitching Day & Social Events: Our program prepares you to present your business idea to investors and potential customers
- Internationalization: With our network to the international startup scene in Europe we help you to establish new international contacts to startups and successful entrepreneurs in Europe.
The incubation program are carried out in cooperation with our partners in Dushanbe and Khujand and are based on internationally proven concepts to support business startups.
You will find the exact dates on this page shortly.
Who can apply for participation?
- Founders preferably between 18 and 35 years of age (but older founders may also participate)
- Participants must already have a clear business concept
- Promising applicants will get invited for a 30-minute in-person meeting with our selection board one month before the incubation program will start. The final decision will be shared with all teams 2 weeks before the incubation program will start.
Share / Поделиться / Мубодила