With all these questions you are right in our 2-day Startup-Bootcamp.
Tajik-Startups - We make entrepreneurs!
- You are just starting your own business?
- You have hundreds of questions about the foundation and how to proceed afterwards?
- You do not know what you have to consider as an entrepreneur?
- You do not know where to start?
What you can expect at the Startup Bootcamp?
Together with other entrepreneurs you will develop new ideas and the next steps for your business in the shortest possible time.
Through brainstorming sessions and the stories of others you will be able to develop new ideas yourself.
- You will get to know the topics that all entrepreneurs should have in mind.
- You learn how to make business decisions by solving real problems and case studies of startups
- You will develop your own network of young people who are enthusiastic about starting their own business, successful entrepreneurs and young startups to develop your future business in the best possible way.
- You develop your individual business model.
- You learn what makes you different from others and how you can market yourself and your business idea.
- You sort out your next steps.
At the end of the Startup Bootcamp you will be pitched in front of entrepreneurs and investors where you can present your work results.
You will receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and a lot of new ideas for free.
Who should apply to participate in our startup bootcamp?
- Are you young (preferred age group 18 to 35 years), full of energy, active, ready to meet the entrepreneurial challenge and put your knowledge into practice?
- Then this Bootcamp is made for you!
- You do not need to have a background in business administration or business startup – we will bring the necessary knowledge to you!
We are very happy that we can offer 15 free places per Bootcamp within the GIZ TRIGGER program.
The Bootcamps will start in autumn / winter 2020. You will find the exact dates soon on this page.
BE BRAVE! Apply now for our next bootcamp. We are looking forward to you!
Do you still have questions? Then please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org